|Target Language Compiler
Target Language Compiler
The Target Language CompilerTM is an advanced feature within Real-Time Workshop that allows you to customize the code generated by Real-Time Workshop. The Target Language Compiler includes
- A complete set of TLC files corresponding to each of the blocks provided with Simulink
- TLC files for model-wide information that specifies header and parameter information
The TLC files are ASCII files that explicitly control the way code is generated by Real-Time Workshop. By editing a TLC file, you can alter the way code is generated for a particular block.
The Target Language Compiler provides a complete set of ready-to-use TLC files for generating ANSI C code. You can view the TLC files and make minor - or extensive - changes to them. This open environment gives you tremendous flexibility when it comes to customizing the code generated by Real-Time Workshop.
The topics included are
- Introducing the Target Language Compiler, provides an overview of the Target Language Compiler and the code generation process, and the advantages of inlining S-functions.
- Getting Started, describes the process that the Target Language Compiler uses to generate code, and general inlining S-function concepts.
- A TLC Tutorial, contains a selection of examples with step-by-step instructions on how to use the Target Language Compiler.
- Code Generation Architecture, describes the TLC files and the build process. It also provides a tutorial on how to write target language files.
- Contents of model.rtw, describes the
- Directives and Built-in Functions,contains the language syntax for the Target Language Compiler.
- Debugging TLC Files, explains how to use the TLC debugger.
- Inlining S-Functions, describes how to use the Target Language Compiler and how to inline S-functions.
- TLC Function Library Reference,contains abstracts for the Target Language Compiler functions.
- model.rtw, describes the complete contents of the
- TLC Error Handling, lists the error messages that the Target Language Compiler can generate, as well as how to best use the errors.
- Using TLC with Emacs, is a reference for using Emacs to edit TLC files.
| ||Introducing the Target Language Compiler || |